The Student Services team’s responsibility is to provide specialist support to students at UCM. Staff in the Student Services Centre are there primarily to offer information, advice and guidance on all UCM related issues, from before you enrol on a course, during your time with us as a student and then helping you to prepare to move on.
The team plays a key role in the admissions process and will liaise with prospective students offering support with transitioning from school to College.
The Student Services Centre is based on the ground floor of the Homefield Road campus and is open at the following times during term time:
- 8.30am to 5pm: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 8.30am to 4pm: Friday
Please note, we are open for restricted hours outside term-time.
Contact the team by:
- Dropping in!
- Text: 400555 (all texts are treated in the strictest confidence)
- Enquiries 648254
- Student Welfare Officers 648284 / 648249
- Health and Wellbeing Coordinator 648337
- Employability Skills Coordinator 648305
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org