If you're looking for some extra support with academic work, our team in the Academic Support Centre (ASC) is here to help. Our team is friendly, approachable and knowledgeable.
We offer one-to-one or small group support in a relaxed environment in areas such as:
- revision sessions for students re-taking English and/or Maths
- study skills (essay planning and research techniques)
- skills building in areas such as spelling, algebra, percentages and punctuation
- personal statements for UCAS applications
- guidance for students working towards higher education qualifications
Our supportive staff work flexibly, arranging appointments at times to suit you, and if required we'll work closely with your tutors to ensure that your individual needs are met.
If you would like support with your studies, please complete the referral form and drop it off in the Library. We'll process your request and contact you with an appointment time.
The ASC is located within the Library at the Homefield Road campus, and is open to students studying at all of our campuses. For further details, please email email@example.com