Accessing UCM e-resources via Open Athens
UCM holds a number licences for e-resource databases to support your studies.
Select the e-resource that you would like to access by clicking on the link below:
- IBIS World
- Ebsco eBooks for FE/HE Collection
- Business Source Premier (including Harvard Business Review)
- PsychArticles and Psychology and Behavioural Sciences Collection
- Exact Editions Art and Design Collection
You will then be prompted to sign in:
Next you will be prompted to enter your password – this is your normal UCM password
If using Ebsco eBooks for FE/HE Collection, SPORTDiscus, Business Source Premier, PsychArticles and Psychology and Behavioural Sciences Collection, you will be taken to the following search page:
Circled in the image above is where you can see which database is currently being searched and then you have the option to ‘choose database’. You can choose to search more than one database at a time.
Select the e-resource that you would like to access by clicking on the link below. For login and password details contact the Hive team.
- Nursery World – Childcare
- Vetinary Nursing Journal – Animal Management
- Curriculum Press – All Sciences
- Complete Issues – Health & Science
- Issues online – Health & Social Care
- Professional Painter & Decorator - Construction
- Bookboon – ebooks on engineering, IT and business
- Cochrane Library – a collection of databases and evidence-based research on health related topics.
- CORE a collection of open access research papers
- EBSCO Open Dissertations
- National Curriculum in England
- OpenStax – access to textbooks in mathematics, sciences, business
- Open Textbook Library – range of open to access and download textbooks
- Oxplore- a tool to review the big questions debates (*You will need to register with your own details to use this resource)
- ScholarWorks – open access textbook repository
- School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR) – a collection of health related open access research papers
- TES Lesson Resources for EY/Primary/Secondary/Special Needs
- Tynwald Library Catalogue