Preparing for your GCSE’s and thinking about your next step? Perhaps you’re wanting to return to education and up skill? Or are you finishing your Alevels and thinking about University?
The world is your oyster and we're here to support you!
Come along to our Open Evening on Thursday 16th November 4pm-7pm!
- 16+ study for those who are finishing their GCSEs or mature learners who want to reskill or get back into the workplace
- Apprenticeships for those who want to earn while they learn
- Degrees and degree-level qualifications for those finishing their Alevels and are thinking about University
- Adult learning for adults who want to upskill
- Postgraduate and work-based degrees
Chat with tutors, explore the campus and take part in a range of activities. Vice Principal, Jo Richardson, will be giving talks on Apprenticeship opportunities and Up skilling from 6pm.
How did you find the event? Let us hear your feedback
Plan your visit with our map (click on the image to make it bigger):