- Quit4You helps anyone thinking about quitting smoking. Free information, advice and private appointments are available at the College and various locations around the Island.
- Motiv8 Addiction Services provide free, confidential and non-judgemental advice, information and support to anyone worried about their own, or someone else’s, alcohol use, drug use, or gambling. One-to-one appointments can be offered either at College or at their offices in Douglas.
Contact: 627656 or 426400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- DrugAware provides information and support for individuals 18 years and over regarding their own or someone else’s drug use.
Contact: 627650 or 496048 or email email@example.com
- GamCare IOM provides information and support for individuals of any age who are worried about their own or someone else’s gambling.
Contact: 622011 or 498985 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) support group is available for anyone who would like support related to their own or someone else's sexual orientation.
Contact: 471774, through Café Laare or through Facebook